Technology has really changed our lives over the past few decades – it has changed the way we interact with each other and it has certainly changed the way we do business!
Today I am really excited to share with you our next step in embracing technology to (hopefully!) improve your experience at The Beat Dance Studio and help you manage your account more efficiently.
Welcome to the future!
In case you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, last week we launched our brand-new website, which brought with it many improvements, most noticeably:
- A completely adaptive design, making it much easier to use on mobile devices
- A fully-integrated secure shopping experience allowing you to purchase tickets for our events
(To check out our new site, go to https://thebeat.co.za)
But what you maybe didn’t know was that there was a secret project being developed which would go hand-in-hand with our new website and truly bring us into the 21st century!
Announcing Linked Accounts…
Here it is… the news that I am so excited to share with you!
As a student at The Beat Dance Studio, you will now be able to manage all of the accounts you have with us online so that you can get a real-time picture of your accounts, balances & lessons – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! You are even able to update your contact details so that you know we can always get in touch with you!
And best of all, we’ve made it really easy to link your accounts! Just follow these simple steps:
Go to the “My Account” section of our site – https://thebeat.co.za/my-account/
- If you haven’t registered as a user yet, follow the easy steps to do so, otherwise you can login with the details you chose at registration
- Hover over the “My Account” menu and select “Linked Accounts” (on mobile devices select “My Account” from the hamburger menu and then “Linked Accounts”) or go directly there – https://thebeat.co.za/linked-accounts/
- You should see a screen saying that you have no linked accounts. Click on the link that says “Click here to link the accounts you have with The Beat Dance Studio to your online profile.”
- You will be asked to enter your ID Number and Cellphone Number to verify your identity. Please note that, to protect your privacy, the system will only accept your request to link if the details match what we have on record for you
- If your request is successful, you will receive a One-Time Pin (OTP) via SMS – this is the last step of verification
- Enter the OTP in the space provided and, voila!
- You can now view the status of your accounts anywhere, any time!
Over the coming weeks and months, we are planning to expand the system even further. For example, being able to pay your account right then and there using our secure payment gateway.
I’ll keep you informed as new features are added!
I hope you find value in these new features, and if you have any problems, suggestions or feedback please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me!
Yours in dancing,