Did you know that as a student at The Beat Dance Studio, you are able to manage all of the accounts you have with us online so that you can get a real-time picture of your accounts, balances & lessons – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year? You are even able to update your contact details so that you know we can always get in touch with you!
And best of all, we’ve made it really easy to link your accounts! Just follow these simple steps:
Linking your accounts
Go to the “My Account” section of our site – https://thebeat.co.za/my-account/
- If you haven’t registered as a user yet, follow the easy steps to do so, otherwise you can login with the details you chose at registration
- Click on the “Linked Accounts” option from the “My Account” dashboard. Alternatively, hover over the “My Account” menu at the top of the page and select “Linked Accounts” (on mobile devices select “My Account” from the hamburger menu and then “Linked Accounts”) or go directly there – https://thebeat.co.za/linked-accounts/
- You should see a screen saying that you have no linked accounts. Click on the link that says “Click here to link the accounts you have with The Beat Dance Studio to your online profile.”
- You will be asked to enter your ID Number and Cellphone Number to verify your identity. Please note that, to protect your privacy, the system will only accept your request to link if the details match what we have on record for you
- If your request is successful, you will receive a One-Time Pin (OTP) via SMS – this is the last step of verification
- Enter the OTP in the space provided and, voila!
- You can now view the status of your accounts anywhere, any time!
Paying your account online
You can also pay your accounts directly from the website by using our secure payment platform!
We support the following payment methods:
- Instant EFT
- Bank EFT
- Cash payment at various retail outlets that support S-Code
- Visa Checkout
If you have followed the steps above and successfully linked your accounts to your online profile, you can easily pay your account by clicking on the “Pay Now” button next to your account on the Linked Accounts page (https://thebeat.co.za/linked-accounts/)
Alternatively, simply visit https://thebeat.co.za/product/account-payment/ and follow the instructions. When asked to enter your Account Number, simply use your “Student ID” as displayed under your linked accounts.
I hope you find value in these features, and if you have any problems, suggestions or feedback please don’t hesitate to contact us!